hey- you've reached dom's website!
i'm a multidisciplinary artist. this is my personal page, a sort-of portfolio and sort-of more frequently updated overview of things i'm doing. expect this space to keep changing over time.
if you want to reach out to me, i'm @zerstoerer on twitter/instagram and dom#0999 on discord. or email me: dominikjohann at gmail
what i've been up to:
- i recently left the team at Crows Crows Crows, where i was co-founder, art director, and responsible for social media, trailers, and newsletters
- the latest crows game, The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe, is out now on computers and consoles
- i've been creating cute 3D horror dioramas
- i helped make a game called Minit with my friends kitty, jw, and jukio! it's out on most platforms i can think of
- i'm making music as 0999 and as one half of BATLORD, with pay-what-you-can releases on bandcamp
here's a few things i've been enjoying recently:
- i've been learning blender and experimenting with short-form 3D animation
- i'm still reading as regularly as possible → reading list
i'm no longer part of crows crows crows. while i'm sad to leave the game studio i helped build from the ground up, i was hit hard by crunch and burnout and i feel strongly that it's the right move. these are issues prevalent in the industry and while despite my best efforts there weren't any improvements during my time at crows, i sincerely hope that my leaving can be a chance for the team to restructure and do better in the future. i'm going to take an extended break to recover and figure out what's next for me, personally and creatively
for legal purposes: this website may set cookies. i'm supposed to show you a button here that lets you opt out of cookies, but that's not how most browsers work. i assure you that your data isn't used for anything and you're not being tracked.
Crows Crows Crows